Object Drawings - Lifeforms 1



Comments

  1. Hi Ted

    I'm Alfie from the second year. I really like 1 and 8, I like the Stranger Things look of 1. I would recommend cropping your image so the binding and edge of the page aren't visible. It just makes it look more presentable. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ted :)

    Just to go off of what Alfie said, it's a little difficult to see your designs so it would work in your favour to bring your designs into photoshop and dial up the blacks on the lines by going to image-adjustments-levels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ted,
    Completely agree with what Alfie and Graeme said!! This is something that will become more and more important as you progress through the course, although this is a great start. Think about now maybe taking a couple of these creatures and doing final drawings for them. Maybe add colour or draw them digitally. What do you think their background and personality would be? This might help with making your drawings come to life. Remember what I said earlier. Reality is not everything.
    You're doing fab, keep going!
    If you need any help send me a message :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all for the advice. My later images might be lower quality since i dont have a scanner right but i will keep the cropping and contrast in mind. Especially when I do get proper access to a scanner.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project - Reflective Statement